Thursday, July 23, 2009

UR006 Diary Entry


I was concerned from the Bobby's behavior. His voice was
tremorous and he couldn't complete his sentences. And on top of that the incident with his friend Tom. I forget momentarily about any reward and get sympathetic towards him. Himself forgot about controlling the doors and he could not think clear when he heard something wrong is happening to his best friend. I try to calm him down, telling him that panic is never a good consult and there is always time to act, if you think clearly... well if only I could do this.

I offer to help him finding out what happened to his friend and we postpone the discussion about the doors for later on. I promise to help him, if he comes up with a reasonable explanation of why he needs to tamper the doors for. After all, you don't bite the hand that feeds you.


We switch the conversation back to Tom. He suggests that we should talk with the homeless guy that was arrested. Though being in custody, this might be difficult. I ask him who else could help on this and mentions Grace. We make a phone call to Grace, but she does not answer. Given the situation, she is probably not attending her usual schedule and so we email her on finding anyone of us, when she gets a chance.


I suggest we find out who Tom has spend time with lately. They might know or noticed something. He agrees to talk to his fellow students and come back with a list of persons that have seen Tom the last days. I suspect that Bobby knows something more private by the look in his eyes, but he does not say. Perhaps Grace knows something as well; we have to wait until she appears.


Afterwards, I call the Principal's secretary and ask her to arrange an appointment for me, when he is available. I sense that there might be meat in this case and he has asked for discrete investigative help before. Perhaps, he might be interested in finding out himself the details of what he is going on - though he must know more, I hear that he is the one that called the medic chopper. And maybe, he could use his influence as a school principal to get us an interview with the accused homeless. If he really wants to, he might claim that the guy was an old graduate of the school and find a reason to speak or guarantee for him.

No comments: