Jul, 26th
What happened in that warehouse. I need to know. Slept two hours tonight.
Police is under control. The scapegoat is under chains.
The school is locked. Police instructions under my suggestion. Better have the town under check.
The doctors won't even tell me if Tom is going to live or die before a week passes. I need all the help I can muster. I will use Grace's clothes and make her work with Ubik. Then I'll have Bobby running his own inquiry. So many students and staff. Someone must have seen something. The warehouse has just one door.
I look at the watch. Grace and Ubik will be here soon. I think of Grace and I grab a condom from the drawer, pocketing it. Today i feel like having her. Well, let's see how she reacts to the news.
Janus Research: for detective stories with a twist.
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment