Friday, July 3, 2009

1.09 - Grace asks Bobby

Scene 1.09. Grace asks Bobby

Grace needs to ask everybody who sent the complaints to the Principal. Now she tries with Bobby. And this time perhaps ehs'e found the real culprit.

(note that the scene is still incomplete - it's up to the players, Grace and Vague Dreamscape, to find a suitable end to it)

-------------


Bobby Reads works with a screwdriver on the door - he seems to be removing the lock.

Grace sees bobby in the corridor

Bobby Reads lets the screwdriver fall!

Grace: hi

Bobby Reads: hello Grace

Grace: hello Bobby

Bobby Reads bends down to get his screwdriver

Grace decides to be forward with the thin guy

Grace: So...

Grace: were you the one who complained about me to the principal?

Bobby Reads puts the screwdriver in his pants - he raises brow "what?"

Grace: come on now. tell me the truth

Grace: principal perenti said I have to get the complaint against me retracted

Grace: Don't tell me it wasn't you

Grace: I spoke to Tom yesterday

Grace: He said it wasn't him

Bobby Reads smiles - thinking about the consequences - oh he sais so. And you believe him

Grace: Yes I think so

wGrace: Well, was it you

Bobby Reads opens the door "what if I was"

Grace: So it was you then ! i knew it!

Bobby Reads slips in "want to discuss this in the corridor? hehe"

Grace: Why did you complain against me?

Bobby Reads closes the door - and turns to her - why should I tell you?

Grace looks a little indignant

Grace: well...

Grace: you should tell me

Grace: I deserve to know

Grace folds her arms

Grace: and what are you doing with that screwdriver

Bobby Reads: you.. deserve.

Bobby Reads ignores her question about the tool and goes on "what if I disagree?"

Grace: it's only fair that I know

Grace: I want you to retract the complaint

Grace: I didn't do anything to you

Bobby Reads: you did not?

Bobby Reads: anyway ....

Grace: No I did not

Bobby Reads: Perenti is not going to do anything - It's just a complaint - Or is he?

Grace: Well he said i have to resolve it within a week

Bobby Reads: hm hm.

Bobby Reads rubs his nose

Bobby Reads: ..what exactly IS in the complaint?

Grace seems impatient

Grace: something about not being a team player i think

Grace: he didn't elaborate

Grace: not collaborating

Grace: something silly

Grace: when did i ever have to collaborate with you



Bobby Reads: aah, aah

Grace: are we even in the same class?

Grace: for any subject?

Bobby Reads looks at her belly "we are not. But I will tell you. Open ears"

Grace: tell me what?

Bobby Reads hisses "you're a slut Grace, and a teaser!"

Grace: what?!

Grace: I'm not!!

Grace turns red in anger

Bobby Reads whispers "I have seen you

Grace: seen me what??

Bobby Reads: you never wear panties in school

Grace: ...

Grace: that's not... true..

Bobby Reads: no?

Bobby Reads chuckles

Bobby Reads: well not very often

Grace struggles to find a retort

Bobby Reads moves a finger calling her nearer

Grace: so what if i didn't... its none of your business. but i was... nevermind.. i do wear them now

Bobby Reads: you do - show me

Grace: i mean i do wear them everyday now

Grace: was only when fairb.. nevermind

Grace: show you?

Grace grins weakly.. "you want me to show you i'm wearing panties?"

Grace: that's ridiculous

Bobby Reads nods

Grace: can i accuse you of not wearing underwear and demand you show me otherwise

Bobby Reads: not collaborating

Bobby Reads: I can show you if you ask gently

Grace: damn!

Grace looks frustrated

Bobby Reads: it's really a good idea

Bobby Reads: now ask me gently

Grace: fine i'll collaborate... you will withdraw your complaint.. if..if i show you i'm wearing panties?

Bobby Reads: well

Bobby Reads: that would be a first step

Bobby Reads: .. slut

Grace grips her fists in anger

Grace lifts her skirt quickly, "there look"

Bobby Reads looks quickly

Bobby Reads looks disappointed "hm - hm,hm"

Grace: There, it's just some stupid gossip

Grace: i do wear them

Grace: and... so you will retract your complaint?

Grace: since i .. obliged you?

Bobby Reads: hmm.

Bobby Reads: that's not collaborating.

Bobby Reads: I'm sorry, no

Grace: why not??

Bobby Reads: why should I?

Bobby Reads: convince me - collaborate some more

Bobby Reads smiles devilish

Grace sighs

Grace: what do you want

Bobby Reads: well you could ask me if I have underwear

Bobby Reads: nicely

Grace: look this can't go on forever. after this you will agree to retract your complaint?

Bobby Reads: if it's nicely enough

Bobby Reads: if you stay there like that it's not nice

Bobby Reads: not collaborative

Grace: ok

Grace: dear bobby, are you wearing underwear?

Bobby Reads: hmmm

Bobby Reads: not enough yet

Grace: why, i did as you asked

Grace: i asked nicely

Bobby Reads: why don't you ask on your knees?

Grace gasps

Grace: oh god

Bobby Reads: I could like it more *chuckling obscenely*

Grace grips her fists again, trying not to blow up

Grace thinks about going back to the principal and telling him she can't do this

Grace walks to the door

Grace opens the door a crack and glances outside to the corridor. nobody

Bobby Reads taps his arms and stands still when she moves he just says "Grace"

Grace returns, looking at thim

Grace: this better be the last .. thing

Grace swallows her pride, and slowly... kneels down

Bobby Reads keeps chuckling

Grace: bobby...

Bobby Reads: hm?

Grace: please will you...

Grace: tell me .. if you are wearing underwear?

Bobby Reads walks near - quick - puts hand over her head "you check " he says in a deep voice

Grace stares at the boy with her eyes flashing with anger, but she resists saying anything

Grace extends her hand toward his jeans

Bobby Reads rolls her hair in his hand

Grace's fingers reach under your belt to the waistband of your underwear, then pulls back

Grace: yes

Grace: yes you are wearing

Bobby Reads pulls his zipper down

Grace: what are you doing!

Bobby Reads grabs Grace's wrist roughly

Grace tries to pull back

Grace: more..

Grace tries to pull back some more

Bobby Reads tugs stronger and forces her fingers in his jeans - where she feels a hard cock!

Grace gasps in shock and horror

Grace: you pervert!

Grace: let go of my hand

Bobby Reads pulls her hair

Grace: owww

Bobby Reads: now you suck me, you slut!




Bobby Reads: what do you think? that I'm going to help you just for your pretty face?

Grace: no, i won't !!

Grace: you're not helping me! you're... you're framing me!

Bobby Reads pulls her hair back - stretching her neck "am not! you are just a slut!"

No comments: