Bobby looks at the professor. What can he say - that he just wants to do it - that he is not going to do no stinky project? Bobby needs to find a way - help - he has a strange feeling about the school. He never realized - but now he's starting to put things together. The professor blinks and smiled when Bobby hints to a reward. Great, Bobby now you make up a reward.
"Professor Ubik - I ..."
".. this college is strange. Mr. Perenti is strange. He made us.."
".. his assistant, Ms. Christina."
Bobby gulps a lot - not knowing how much to say.
"He took me, Tom and other friends - a weekend - in a hut in the woods - Ms. Christina was there. Professor - I can tell you more - in exchange for your help."
"This college is strange. I want something - to feel safer. We could have control on all doors - only me and you. I.."
Bobby is interrupted. A girl from his class opens the door - shrieking. "Bobby! Have you HEARD what happened to Tom?"
Janus Research: for detective stories with a twist.
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment