Tom is distressed. His meeting with Grace had been a disaster. Bobby is pressing him. And the principal's assistant treated him as a kid. He's trying to collect ideas when a prostitute shows up.
--------------------
Tom looks down on the table.
Tom grumbles to himself. He looks like a man who is rehearsing his own mistakes.
Tamar Boram walks up to the guy sitting alone, letting out a soft smile "hey.. enjoying the breeze?"
Tom raises his eyes to the woman. Only the older boys and girls come here, but this one looks completely different. She's same age as them, but he's immediatly sure she's not in the college. Looking away from her, he answers with an uncertain "hey.."
Tamar Boram leans forwards him, putting a hand on the table. Her breasts bounce softly in front his eyes, her cheap scent surrounding him "its a nice place, it is? perhaps a bit lonely...", she states with a soft smile
Tom fletches his arms, bloated by too much gym for his age. He plays with his fingers. "I like to be alone. And it's just a heap of waste." He turns to her. "Who are you? I've never seen you in town. They don't like strangers here."
Tamar Boram smiles at him, her lips near his ear as she answers with a low voice "i'm Tami, hun.. im quite new here in town.. and you? you look a bit.. ehm.. stressed, dont you?", she asks while offers him a good sight of her cleavage "perhaps i could take some of that built up tension from your body" ", she adds with a wicked grin
Tom rubs the dirt under him, pressing with his shoes. He turns to her voice, just in time to see her bend. Memories of the last day flash in front of his eyes. "what? Are you proposing.." He stops to look better at her. "wait. You.. uh.." scratching his ear "you, it's your job, you are a..."
Tamar Boram reaches for his cheek with the back of her fingertips, nodding a little "i am, hun.. im an.. eh.. an experienced girl...why dont we look for a quiet place and have.. some fun together", she smirks, glad to have eaten mints after her last job
Tom pulls up, slowly, from the bench. His imagination runs. Puffing air from his nose, he looks at her with loathing. "and you will want a gift, right? That's how it works?"
Tamar Boram chuckles, moving a fingertip to his lips "well, we are in capitalism, you know, time is igold and all that shit..... i offer, you pay.. thats how it works..."
Tom touches his pocket, trying to remember how much he's got with him. He nods and turns on his feet. "Ok. But you will have to be good.. a pro.. I .. " and walks on, leaving the sentence suspended.
Tamar Boram chuckles again "im good, you will see...but we should talk of business in advance, hun...", following at him
Tom looks around, then bumps the door with his shoulder, as he saw older boys do. He slips in the stinky cabin. Turning to her he nods again, then "in advance. I-I'ts ok."
Tamar Boram comes into the cabin "nice place... ", she mumbles while peeks around. Then she turns her head to him "$100 for full service, ok?", she states "you will enjoy, i swear.."
Tom takes his glasses off. "uh, 100, it's ok. But I want you to make me last.. you .. you should know how to do it, ok? I don't want it over in one minute. If you end it too quicly, it does not, it does not count. It's ok?" He opens his wallet, showing several 100$ bills.
Tamar Boram looks up at him "ok, hun..i got it.. lets do it slow.. but pay me 50 now, ok? you know.. you look as a cute guy, but.. i dont know you...yet", she grins, reaching for his chin and pinching it softly while thinks to work with students is like to work in a gold mine
Tom looks again in the wallet. "I have only 100s.. " and hands her one. "I'll be, be, angry if you play a trick on me, ok?" She can feel his breath, quickened, when she moves nearer. The boy is already terribly aroused.
Tom: can I , can I touch you now?
Tamar Boram extends one hand "gimme 50 now...", she grins while starts caressing his face with her free hand "and you can touch me.. sure.. anywhere you want..", she whispers, her face closer his
Tom gives her a 100$ bill. "here. " then moves his hands to her breasts, pressing over her top. His hands feel large, clumsy, and sweaty. He just presses, then he tries to squeeze, softly, and shivering.
Tamar Boram quickly holds his bill between two fingers and keeps it in her bag in an expert gesture. She shakes her shoulder slightly, sliping her bag and dropping it to the ground, then wrapping her arms around his waist, looking down at his hands "do you want me naked yet, sugarcake?"
Tom takes his hands back quickly. "Eh. Sure miss.. Tam.. how should I call you? Yes, I want to see you naked, I'd love that."
Tamar Boram smiles, reaching for her nape with a hand and undoing her top, letting it flutter to the ground as she gives a soft jiggle to her now bare breasts "perhaps would you help me wiht my shorts, hun? they tighten so much...", she whispers as she uses her other hand to rubb his back
Tom: suuure!
Tamar Boram buckes her hips, unbuttoning her hotpants and then reaching for his shirt "iwill unbutton you while you take off my shorts.. it seems a fair deal, it is?", she grins, realizing his arousal
Tom leans over her and touches her hips, grasping her pants. His face gets near, way too near to her tits. He mutters a "can I.." but can't wait and takes her nipple in his mouth. He sucks a bit, then, looking down, he tugs her pants.
Tamar Boram unbuttons his shirt, taking it off while lets out a soft moan, pretending to enjoy his suck "mmh.. you know how turn on a girl, sweey".. she whispers, feeling her pants sliding down to her ankles
Tamar Boram smiles while unbuttons his pants,shoving her hands inside and circling her fingers around his cock as she wriggles out of her hotpants "thats unfair.. youre still wearing pants..and me not..", she grins
Tom stiffens as her fingers touch his pants. His cheeks inflate, he reddens and moans a "ummm no oww". Somethig stirs in his pants and when she reaches inside, it's soaked in jizz. "uuh. Damn damn damn.. I told you!"
Tamar Boram lips curl in dissapointment "gosh, hun..what you did..?", she snickers, feeling her finger soaked with his sperm
Tom groans. "I told you to be.. I..."
Tom looks flustered. It's clear from his reaction this has already happened to him. He looks away, not knowing what to do now.
Tom puffs. "I want my money back now."
Tamar Boram shakes her head "are you kidding? you paid me already.. perhaps we can stiff this again", she smiles while pokes his now spent cock
Tom looks at her, nervous. "Hm, yes, go-good idea. Le-let me see what y-you can do."
Tamar Boram strokes his cock slightly, pondering about how silly looks students "i will get you nice and stiff again..."
Tom shivers and retracts. Her touch pains him in his current state. He looks away and suggest "pe-pe-perhaps with yo-your mouth?"
Tamar Boram leans forwards, her mouth reaching for one of his nipples and licking it gently, then moving back and looking up at him "sure...", she whispers while kneeling in front of him, bringing his sticky cock to her mouth and starting to suck on it
Tom feels even the touch of her tongue as a puncture. He gnaws on his teeth, the feeling slowly changing in a better one, and his cock stirs in the expert lips. He groans, and slowly his blood returns, fillling the whore's mouth. "aagh.. yes. yes, better, better"
Tamar Boram looks up at him,whispering mouthfull of cock "i told you, sugarcake..", as she cups his balls with one hand, squeezing them, while strokes the manhood with her other one
Tom looks happier now. He manages to say "you have a, uh, great mouth", without stuttering. He feels his cock becoming even harder than before, a spear inside her mouth. "uh.. slow.. I.."
Tamar Boram sucks deeper, his cock bulging her cheek as she slurps and drools "i see you're ready, hun..do you want to come in my mouth or in my wet box?" , she grins, stopping for a while
Tom looks thankful. He nods and licks his lips "of course I'd like to.. I have paid for that, haven't I?" He helps her up "Jump over, hehe, over the bed!"
Tamar Boram smiles "you did, sugarcake", while hops onto the bed, legs wide spread, a hand tugging on her panties and pulling them aside "come here.."
Tom caresses her legs and pulls her panties down, smiling "sure. Hurrying.."
Tom slips off his pants and kneels between her legs. "you will.. eh.. I'm.. shouldnt I use a condom?"
Tamar Boram quickly fingers herself for a while, trying to bet a bit wet before he start to fuck her "come here, my love..", she smiles while pointing at her bag on the ground "they are there..."
Tom rustles in her bag, his eyes captured by her fingers. He fumbles with the first one but manages to don the second rubber. He jumps over her "nice, uh, nice boots." and presses on to her slit. On the third try he's inside.
Tom: hnnghh!! oh.. ooh.
Tamar Boram winces softly as he penetrates her so clumsily "good hun.. welcome to my wet box", she grins while starts moving her hips in a slow rhythm, clenching her inner muscles so she can tighten her sex
Tom 's mind flashes with images of his victory. He has to say "uh.. I'm .. good.. I'm fucking you I'm fucking you! Gosh I am..."
Tamar Boram shudders with his thrusts, faking a moan "oh, gosh.. really you are.. youre so good inside me..", she lies, knowing all guys love to hear words like these
Tom closes his eyes and moans "uh, ugh. So good. So.. good..." He's near to release, but still too near to the last orgasm. He tries and tries, then something flashes in his mind. Another woman. He falls over Tamar's shoulders and feels him becoming quickly limp inside. He mutters "g-Grace.."
Tamar Boram back arches sharply, only her head and her ass touching the matress as she shakes her head from side to side, moaning loud as she pretends to enjoy with Tom, "ooh.. gosh..great!!", she moans as she feels him releasing his shoot
Tom rolls on the side. He feels enraged and angry at himself and at her. Then he's struck by an idea. He bends to reach his wallet. "Uh. Eh.. Tam, I want to ask you so-something more." He pulls out other two bills and looks at her.
Tamar Boram turns her head to him,leaning an elbow on the bed "yes, sugarcake?", she asks with a smile, her eyes locked to the bills.


No comments:
Post a Comment